Friday, October 17, 2008

where do I find the time

Sooo...after months of stalling...not because I didn't want to start a blog...I just couldn't come up with a clever name for it ( I know seriously dorky, but a blog name should mean something about the person).. I have bitten the bullet and started a blog. Now I won't feel left out when people at recipe club are all chatting about their blogs. And I can give shout outs to the blogs I already "stalk".

Sooo...why "where do I find the time"? Well, people ask me this all the time. I am not sure if it is because I work full time and have two girls or what. I think that if something is important to you, you find the time. Like it is 3 am and here I am...making time...typing away at something I am positive only my darling sisters (and maybe my husband) will ever read! But Darcy said one night (at recipe club) that her blog is like her journal. And I am so crappy at keeping a journal I thought this might help.

For years I have had the same journal. I am not kidding, it incompasses about 6 years and is only 30 or so pages long... I usually write in it once a year...usually after General Conference...ok so maybe twice a year. It's just sad. I have justified my crappy journal keeping by reminding myself that I scrapbook. Now that is where you will see EVERYTHING Emily did from birth on. Brinley's are not as full, but still manage to fill 3 1/2 volumes!

But there is very little ME in my scrapbooks. I need a place to ramble about our lives and keep track of day to day events.

No comments: