Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thoughts on staying at home

I realize I am not an expert.
I can only be considered a stay at home mom 3 months out of the year.
But seriously you guys...
How does a stay at home mom EVER go to the bathroom with out interuption!
I am in there for like 20 seconds, and I hear FRANTIC yelling, "mom, mom, where are you!"
They act like abandonment is a real issue in our home and so they have to know of my where-abouts every second. And worse the majority of the interuption comes from my 11 year old. The last time she was FRANTIC in discovering my location, my tush had barely hit the seat. I was so bugged I wanted to yell down, "Can't I even take a *#@*( )".
Don't worry, I didn't....I just thought about it.

At work I never have this problem. I go and no one even notices I am gone. Its very pee-ceful. (pee-ceful...that was funny!)

But I guess it is nicer to be so loved...and so worried about that i can't even *#@*() with out interuption

No comments: