Sunday, December 5, 2010

90 days!

I have this pregnancy timer on my computer.
it keeps track of what week we are on
today, i clicked to see how many days are left...

90 days!

holy cow

90 days

on one hand that still seems like a REALLY long time!
(haven't I been pregnant FOREVER already)
on the other hand....
90 days is comin' pretty darn fast.
I still have so much more to do...
so many more packages of diapers to buy...
finish my two quilts...
put up the crib and bassinette...
wash the bouncer and swing...
find a carseat...
make sure the breast pump is working...
(sorry if that was too much info)

oh boy
90 days....

90 days until maternity leave!!!!!!!

90 days until my mom will come and stay with us
and make potato soup just for me!!!!

90 days until I have an excuse not to leave my house for at least 4 weeks!

90 days...
and then I will get to snuggle and cuddle and sniff the little man
we have been dreaming about for YEARS...

1 comment:

wackijacki said...

I am so Excited to meet Him!!!!
Love you