Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Plans

Its VERY early...
before 5am
and I am wide awake.
and super excited.
Only 3 more school days until Winter Break!!!!!!

I have so many plans of what I will do the next 2 weeks.
So many projects that need to be completed.

In hopes that I will stay motivated...
and NOT spend the next two weeks
on the couch
drinking cocoa and watching Elf, The Grinch, and It's A Wonderful Life
Here is my goal list:
(so that all of you will keep me off the couch)
1. Finish book 5 of Fablehaven
2. Start and finish the Hunger Games (i have been trying to read this since summer)
3. Finish my 12 month of Snowmen Quilt (I am about 1/3 done)
4. Finish the baby's quilt. (I am 1/2 way finished...and it is super cute)
5. Finish my Holiday table runner (so I can actually use it before christmas dinner)
6. Bake banana bread for all of Brad's work people
7. Bake cookies for santa with Emily and Brinley
8. Think of and deliver an economical and clever neighbor gift
9. Make the plaque to go next to my nativity set ( I have planned this for over a year and it's still not even started)
10. Christmas Cards ( I don't even have a picture yet)
11. Sew baby shoes (I found a really cute pattern on-line and have been thinking about making these soft sole shoes for MONTHS)
12. Decide on those last minute presents...buy them...wrap them...
13. Finish organizing recipes
14. Organize craft dungeon
15. organize Brin's room (so we can put up the crib)

on second thought....
cocoa and Elf sound way better!

2 comments:

Erin Curtis said...

If you are just drinkin and watchin...better call me!! I'm in!!

Unknown said...

Chelle holy cow that's a lot...its called a break for a reason LOL!!!! At least take one day & watch Elf n drink your hot chocolate!! Love ya