Thursday, October 7, 2010

Movement!

I felt my little bean of baby move this weekend.
I thought I had felt it for a few days...but wasn't positive until Saturday.
It is so cool and my favorite part of being pregnant!
(remind me of that in a month or two)

Now everyday, I come home from work, eat a snack and sit still just so I can feel that little stirring...

Now, more than ever, I want to know if we are having a he or she!
I have a doctors appointment on Monday...my last with this Ob
(she is moving)
and Brad and I are going to request (i.e...demand) that she order the 20 week ultrasound
with any luck...we will find out in a week or so...

I have my "cute" text announcement all planned...a version for a girl or boy...

and then...

I can start buying baby stuff!

(and hiding the receipts from Brad)

1 comment:

Craig and Monica said...

I'm so happy for you! It's so fun to feel your baby move!