Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Can't Sleep

Its almost 5am
I have been awake since 1:30
Will someone turn off my brain!
I can not stop thinking...

...Planning my sharing time for Sunday; sad about changes in Primary; worried what new calling will be; planning review game for school tomorrow; wondering if I should buy treats to bribe my classes into reviewing for test; worried about test scores; worried about class budget; worried about home budget; ohhh that was a nice kick to my bladder little guy; need to update the class list for all 220 students; thinking about next semester; wondering about subsitute during maternity leave; what should I make for dinner tonight; Bunco's tonight and I have to wear jammies, which jammies do I look less pregnant in; Oh -nice jab to the ribs little one; oh yeah-I am having a new baby in 2 months...what the heck was I thinking; I have an ultrasound on Wednesday; wonder what this new guy will look like; exactly how tall was Goliath and how am I going to draw a picture of him; I really need to get out the breast pump and make sure it is working; I may need to buy new parts; I need to buy a car seat; I hope my baby is cute; What the heck-is this baby doing the macarena in utero; I hope my baby is healthy; I really want a candy bar; why do they transfer new students into my class with only 2 week left in the semester; don't forget the Book of Mormon's that are in the van-I need to glue the scripture challenge paper in them; is Aiden the right name for the baby; is 2 middle names pretentious; what do I need to do on my prep; what can I eat for breakfast; once I deliver this baby I am going to make all of the christmas treats I couldn't; what if I end up with Type 2 diabetes-then no treats for me-EVER; I am really hungry-should I test my sugars now and then eat; i wish there was more sugar free stuff-what's out there is pretty bad...

See this is only a smidge of the things that have been running through my head the last 3 hours!
will someone please
SHUT
OFF
MY
BRAIN!

1 comment:

wackijacki said...

LOL I love you Chelle!
Prego Brain is the WORST!!!!!!