Sunday, January 23, 2011

final countdown

My Ob scheduled my C-section for Feb 26th.
I was thinking I had 2 months left
um, not really
we have
5 WEEKS LEFT!!!

Holy moly

so unless I go into labor early
(which I never have)

cirlce the 26th

Brinley wants a day to day countdown
but honestly
when I do that
it stresses me out

funny how you plan, hope, pray and wish for a baby
and then you realize that it may actually be easier if the baby just stays inside of you
there is less mess that way
and less chaos

of course
if this little guy doesn't stop stretching
and kneeing me in the bladder and hip bones and ribs
I may welcome the chaos!

Never mind
forget I said that

Bring on the chaos...

we have been waiting

1 comment:

Craig and Monica said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet your handsome baby boy! I'll bet you can't either:)