Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Good Morning

Good Morning!
Is anyone else WIDE AWAKE at 4am?
Probably not.

I thought I was in labor all Monday.
at 3am I even requested a sub
and then I fell asleep
woke up at 6
and realized I was NOT in labor
and then had to go to work
it was a bit of a bummer

I guess in the end it turned out ok
my lesson plans for the sub are not quite ready
my goal is by the end of the week

this weekend I made the carseat canopy (or carseat tent-whatever your call it)
which totally made Brad realize
we should probably go and buy the actual carseat!!!

Brad said yesterday, that we needed to go and get one soon
because he does not want to have to make that decision by himself...
apparently he had the thought that the baby and I would be waiting at the hospital
waiting for him to come and pick us up
and he is stuck at Target
trying to remember which design/color/brand I wanted!
I told him not to worry...
I would send my mom with him to pick one out!

I have had the design/color/brand picked out for over 2 months
and have discussed it with him a few times
but,
I bet $100
he can't remember ANY of it

and they say pregnancy brain only strikes us women!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brad would probably get a car seat with pink on it just out of habit!!!!! LOL....really getting excited to meet the lil' Guy!!!

Craig and Monica said...

The thought of Brad at Target, trying to pick out a carseat....that's too funny! Can't wait to meet your little man!