Thursday, February 3, 2011

Seriously

happy 4am you guys!
Seriously
Maybe my little guy will wake up everyday at 4am everyday
and so he is preparing me now, to be awake at this time...

We had our last ultra sound at IMC yesterday.
Everything looks good
He is breech, but so was Brin

they are guessing he is ALMOST 7 POUNDS!!!
what the heck!
I still have 3 weeks to go
He may not even fit in Newborn size diapers

Don't get me wrong...
I love the chubby babies
(doesn't everyone)
and I am not complaining...
I am just worried he will look like a sumo-wrestler in a newborn size diaper
ya know
bum cheeks hangin' out of this little strip of pampers

(that was sort of a funny image)

So the radiologist kept pointing out his features
like here is a foot
(i got a picture)
and here is his little face
(i got a picture)
and his arm is over his face
(i got a picture)

You get the idea...
but for the life of me
I could NOT identify anything she was taking pictures of!
If I stare at the face one long enough
I MAY be able to make out a nose
Seriously
How can ANYONE tell what they are looking at

So at the end I ask her to take ONE MORE LOOK
at HIS...umm...boy parts
She tracks down there
and is like
"OH WOW, he is definatley a boy!"
and wouldn't you know it...

THAT IS THE ONLY THING I COULD IDENTIFY ON SCREEN AND ON THE PICTURE!

Brad was so proud!
He said something inappropriate
(something about family traits)
and then strutted around like a vain peacock for the rest of the night
Seriously.

Since we were in Salt Lake
we drove to Target to get the carseat
and just my luck
they had the pink version...no blue...
so I called Babies-R-Us
they didn't have it either

So I came home and ordered it on-line
at check out it sayed
shipping 3 to 5 days
So I thought, "cool, it will be here sometime next week."

Then I read my confirmation E-mail
and the estimated shipping date
is AFTER February 23

ummm.
I may need it sooner than that
Seriously.

Now I realize that Heavenly Father has lots of prayers coming at him right now...
Blizzards, Freezing temps, unrest in Egypt, floods in Australia, famine, disease, etc....
and my carseat woes seem trite
but PLEASE let the 23rd be a generous delivery date
Seriously.

1 comment:

Craig and Monica said...

I can't wait to see that chubby baby of yours! I'll bet you can't wait to kiss his cheeks!