Tuesday, February 22, 2011

super cute stuff

since I am awake during the wee hours of the morning
I have LOTS of time to look at my favorite crafty blogs
which then means I see TONS of ideas I want to copy
TONS of recipes I want to make

Unfortunately I am the type of person that has to print
EVERY SINGLE IDEA
I come across

It has lead to REAMS of crafty papers, ideas, and recipes

over the long weekend,
I actually put the REAMS of ideas into the appropriate binder
(yes, I have more than one binder...seperated by theme or holiday or technique...I am a tad OCD about stuff like this)

and then early this morning I found the CUTEST quiet book link on-line
I couldn't help myself and printed out EVERY SINGLE ONE!

I chose to print them at home...4x6 inches and will put them in a small photo album
the website said you could print them like a photo (at walmart or costco) and then bind them in some way

The themes are: Articles of Faith, Prophets and Apostles, We Believe and Book of Mormon stories. And best of all...you can download them for FREE.

Here is the link: http://www.simplyfreshdesigns.com
Just search quiet books or the theme once there. She has other free printables too.

Now if I could get my kids healthy enough to actually go to church...I may just be able to use it!

2 comments:

Craig and Monica said...

Thanks for the quiet book link! I've been wanting to buy/make one, but I'm too cheap to buy it and too lazy to make it!

Craig and Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.