Saturday, February 5, 2011

nesting

It's Saturday.
You would think that I could have slept peacefully last night.
not true
I was awake from 1 to 4
I watched the Sing-a-long version of Grease.
then I was wide awake at 7
so I watched a Food Network special about chocolate
which was a bad idea
'cuz now I want some

I managed to stay pretty busy
I did the grocery shopping at Wal-Mart

we moved the bookcase out of Brin's room
to make room for the crib

we moved the nightstand out of the way
to make room for the bassinet

took Emily to the insta-care
she has been running a 103 fever for two and half days
strep test came back negative
which is ok, since the stubborn fart won't take ANY sort of medicine

I cleaned both bathrooms
and SCRUBBED the heck out of the tub

realized Brin has a fever now
(seriously, you couldn't let me know BEFORE I went to insta-care)

made dinner
did the dishes
and am making chocolate chip cookies for Brad...
I am crossing my fingers my sugar is low enough to eat one...maybe two...

while I was scrubbing the grout above the tub
I realized I was into some serious nesting...

I really hope it isn't a sign I am going into labor
my lesson plans still aren't done

No comments: