Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cravings

one of the worst things about being preggers
is the cravings!
I have these INTENSE food cravings
I OBSESS about a certain food
until I get it
and then I am fine.

My cravings this week
1-candy corn (I polished off a bag in like 4 days...i had help from em and brin)
2-cheese (and not any cheese will do...I want manchego or a crumbly gorgonzola...yummm...good thing costco carries both of these!)
3-watermelon-thursday in the cafeteria they have watermelon.
4-Salmon
I wanted salmon so bad I was tempted to have my Foods class prepare it, just so I could demonstrate cooking it first! But since I can barely afford to have my classes prepare chicken, I would have a hard time justifing salmon. I even looked up a recipe for canned salmon...you can make it into a "loaf" (I bet Erin is gagging at that. sorry i know how you feel about "loafs")
Brad kindly took me to Applebee's for dinner so I could order Salmon.
It was delish!
and since I didn't have to cook I FINALLY was able to eat and ENJOY dinner!

But...
Brad took a bite of my Applebee's salmon,
and said, "you make it better".

He's right.
My salmon is better
(and not quite as dry)
So now
I REALLY want MY Salmon.

damn cravings

(maybe my Omega 3 levels are low)

No comments: