Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dinner Conversations at the Smith House

Welp...I am at the end of the first trimester...
and I feel just like I did a month ago.
I make dinner...and then can't eat it.
It is really starting to tick me off!
I am still gagging and dry heaving...
I am exhausted.
and I pee every 15 minutes...
just ask Brad,
He had to pause the movie we were watching 5 times.
This last week and a half had better be the finale to my feeling crappy or this little baby is grounded!

Dinner conversation at our house was interesting.
Usually, Brad asks us what the best part of our day was.
He didn't tonight.
He probably should have.

Somehow Brad mentioned the deer hunt and Brin asked what the deer hunt was.
Brad wanted to protect our innocent 5 year old from the horrors of life, so he said that "you find a deer, take it to dinner, read it a bedtime story and" and Brinley added, "and then shoot it".
so much for protecting her innocence.

Next we talked about Kermit the Frog...
a song stuck in Emily's head...
and then vagina's...

Oh to be a fly on the wall at our dinner table.
(at least it can eat)

No comments: