Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Day

I Know...2 posts in one day! Crazy!
Went back work.
Should say the opening session was motivating,
it was...just way too long.
It's hard to stay motivated when my behind is asleep and I am starving.
Seriously
it was a good thing I packed fruit snacks and a granola bar or I would have started knawing on my new motivating book.
Once I got home, my day took a turn from long and boring to DRAMATIC!

First I walked in and my preggo nose smelled a burn smell. It seems there was a tiny fire when Em made mac and cheese for lunch. The cause was just a dirty burner. Luckily, Erin saved the day and put out the blazing inferno that Emily was sure she created.

I walked upstairs and (thanks to my preggo nose) smelled cat pee.
I looked and couldn't find anything
so I sent Emily up there to investigate
she found it...
ON MY BED!
ON MY DOWN COMFORTER!!!!
(it was on Brad's side...again)

The cat now has an execution date set for Saturday.

Which has led to much crying and sadness for Emily and Brinley.

I ripped the comforter off my bed to take it to the dry cleaners.
I removed the sheets, blanket and matress pad to wash at home.
As I was stuffing the matress pas in our washer, my phone slipped from my shoulder and fell into the washer as it was filling with water.

My phone has been executed.

I am blaming the cat for EVERYTHING! (I should've stayed at work.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog